Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

Review on Ty :)

Well.. Transition Year!! What a year! Been fun meeting new people, going on trips work experience etc etc... I could go on and on about it.


With like the start of the year to now, friendships have changed soo much!! Its like scary how much change has happened over the year and how people change and grow up.. :)
I remember how stressed people got with the mini company an how to start in up and all, soo crazy.. The the english plays.. They were AMAZING!!!!!!!! They were brill haha Z.M, C.B, F.H.D and L.M being boys :L was soo good:)
I suppose Ty kinda makes you the person you are today really, like it'll break you down, with trying to get assigments done or projects.. The kinda makes you with new friendship, like even if friendship grow and change like at least you can look back and see the friends you have now are the ones your prob gonna have till the end of school :)
I loved how the students got to know teachers more on trips and the teachers got to know us too.. :L
Reminding of that coming home from the Sci fest the group I was sitting with on the bus, we were soo hyper, but we didn't really care that they saw us like that cause like its TY let lose and have fun I suppose. :)
Thats really it I suppose..
Aoife :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment